2019 CADILLAC XT4 QUICK TAKES
2019 CADILLAC XT4 QUICK TAKES – TESTDRIVENOW OVERVIEW
- Cadillac user experience1interface screen features 768p HD resolution
- Cadillac-first integration of Near-Field Communication, which enhances the process of pairing a phone (if compatible) with the Cadillac user experience1
- All-new rotary controller with Cadillac user experience1
- Smart chassis features including an available twin-clutch, decoupling all-wheel drive system
- Available Active Sport Suspension featuring Continuous Damping Control
- New electro-hydraulic braking assist
- Next-generation, 15-watt wireless device charging (available)3
- In-cabin air ionizer (available)
- Sport-inspired seating with prominent seat-bottom and seatback bolsters that balance comfort with the support typically found in sport sedans
- Full suite of available active safety features, including HD Surround Vision and second-generation Rear Camera Mirror4
Cadillac’s first-ever XT4 is an all-new compact SUV tailored for the next generation of luxury customers.
Developed on an exclusive compact SUV architecture, Cadillac’s entry in the industry’s fastest-growing luxury segment delivers expressive design, confident performance, spacious accommodations and new technologies.
The XT4 also debuts Cadillac’s new global “Y” trim strategy, with distinctive Premium Luxury and Sport models built on the well-equipped Luxury (base) trim.
Specific content and styling cues tailor the Premium Luxury and Sport trims to different customer tastes and preferences.
XT4 Sport models feature a gloss black mesh grille inspired by Cadillac’s high-performance V-Series models, gloss black window moldings
and specific Sport alloy wheel choices. Luxury and Premium Luxury models feature grilles with bright metallic accents, satin aluminum window moldings and satin chrome-accented door handles.
All models feature advanced LED lighting technology, front and rear, with front LED low- and high-beam headlamps
and an LED-illuminated light blade for the daytime running lamps.
Cadillac’s vertical L-shaped lighting signature is stretched horizontally, emphasizing the XT4’s confident stance.
Inside, a bold, refined and spacious cabin echoes the exterior design themes, offering a great balance of style and comfort.
It also integrates Cadillac’s latest user experience system1to make it among the most connected vehicles in its class.
With intuitive, smartphone-like functionality, it’s a dynamic platform that leverages the cloud to adjust personalization, navigation and other features over time to meet the changing needs of the owner.
An all-new Cadillac 2.0L Turbo engine drives all models.
It features new, efficiency-enhancing technologies (EPA-estimated 30 mpg highway with 2WD) including Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation);
and it is coupled with a nine-speed automatic transmission with next-generation Electronic Precision Shift.
Infotainment & Connectivity
- Cadillac user experience1with 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen is standard on all models; an 8-inch system with embedded navigation5(includes SD card reader) is available on all models
- Apple CarPlay6and Android Auto7phone projection capability
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi®Hotspot (includes 3GB/three-month data trial)8
- Cadillac Connected Apps
- Teen Driver
- Wireless device charging is available3
- LED headlamps and taillamps on all models
- Hands-free power liftgate with motion sensing and programmable height is available on Premium Luxury and Sport trims
- Technology Package is available on Premium Luxury and Sport trims and includes 8-inch color reconfigurable gauge cluster, head-up display, power rake/telescoping steering column and wireless charging3
- Cold Weather Package is available on all models and includes heated front and rear outboard seats and automatic heated steering wheel
- Adaptive Remote Start is standard on all models
- Air bags9: Dual-stage frontal air bags, knee and seat-mounted side-impact for driver and front passenger, head-curtain for all outboard seating positions with rollover protection. Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger air bag
- HD Rear Vision Camera and Rear Park Assist are standard4
- Driver Awareness Package4is available on Premium Luxury and Sport trims. Content includes Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning and IntelliBeam automatic headlamp control
- Driver Assist Package4is available on Premium Luxury and Sport trims (requires Driver Awareness Package) and includes Adaptive Cruise Control – Advanced and Forward and Reverse Automatic Braking
- Enhanced Visibility Package is available on Premium Luxury and Sport trims (requires Driver Awareness Package) and includes Rear Camera Mirror, Rear Camera Mirror washer, HD Surround Vision, Automatic Parking Assist with Braking and outside heated, power-adjustable/folding mirrors (auto-dimming on driver’s side)4
2019 CADILLAC XT4 AWD PREMIUM LUXURY: MSRP $ 41,795
AS SHOWN WITH TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE; SUNROOF WITH DUWL PANEL GLASS; CADILLAC USER EXPERIENCE WITH EMBEDDED NAVBIGATION; ENHANCED VISIBLITY PACKAGE; DRIVER ASSIST PACKAGE; 20″ DIAMOND CUT ALLOY WHEELS; COMFORT & CONVENIENCE PACKAGE; AND MORE OPTIONS: TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE $ 54,785
1Infotainment system functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
2MSRP excludes tax, title, license and dealer fees. Optional equipment is extra.
3The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.cadillac.com/learn or consult your carrier.
4Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information.
5Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
6Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
7Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
8Service varies with conditions and location. Requires active service plan and paid AT&T data plan. Visit onstar.com for details and limitations.
9Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See your vehicle Owner’s Manual for more information.