NEW BLUE SKY EDITION FOR 2018 FIAT 500X
TDN NEWS: NEW BLUE SKY EDITION FOR 2018 FIAT 500X
- 2018 Fiat 500X Blue Sky Edition offers dual-pane power sunroof along with premium satin-chrome exterior accents and unique blue interior features
- Available in four colors: Bianco Gelato (White Clear Coat), Blue Sky Metallic, Nero Cinema (Black Clear Coat) and Grigio Graphite (Graphite Grey)
- Based on the Pop model, the 500X Blue Sky Edition package is available for $1,495 on front-wheel-drive configurations and $1,195 on all-wheel-drive configurations
- 500X Blue Sky Edition will be available in FIAT studios this spring
- Italian-designed, fun-to-drive 2018 Fiat 500X lineup starts at $19,995 U.S. MSRP and is available in three models – Pop, Trekking and Lounge
The FIAT brand announced today the new 2018 Fiat 500X Blue Sky Edition, further expanding customization options for the Italian-designed, fun-to-drive crossover.
Available on Fiat 500X Pop models with the nine-speed automatic transmission, the Blue Sky Edition further accentuates the ability for FIAT customers to show off their style and personality, while tackling all weather conditions and terrain.
“With all-wheel-drive confidence, best-in-class torque and room for five, the Fiat 500X is fun to drive and wrapped in iconic Italian design,” said Steve Beahm, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. “The new Blue Sky Edition offers yet another unique customization option for our Fiat 500X customers.”
2018 Fiat 500X Blue Sky Edition
The 2018 Fiat 500X Blue Sky Edition includes exterior features such as automatic headlamps, fog lamps and 17-inch aluminum wheels – on front-wheel-drive models. In addition, premium touches include satin chrome mirror caps, door handles, body-side moldings, fog-lamp bezels, front and rear badges, tail lamp bezels and liftgate handle.
The interior features a blue-toned environment with unique blue-patterned cloth seats, blue instrument panel and a dual-pane powered sunroof.
The 2018 Fiat 500X Blue Sky Edition is available with four exterior paint colors: Bianco Gelato (White Clear Coat), Blue Sky Metallic, Nero Cinema (Black Clear Coat) and Grigio Graphite (Graphite Grey).
The Blue Sky Edition package is available for $1,495 on front-wheel-drive models and $1,195 on all-wheel-drive models, which start at $19,995 and $23,890 U.S. MSRP, respectively, excluding destination.
The Fiat 500X Blue Sky Edition will be arriving in FIAT studios this spring.