2020 CHRYSLER VOYAGER JOINS MINIVAN LINEUP
TDN NEWS: 2020 CHRYSLER VOYAGER JOINS MINIVAN LINEUP
The award-winning FCA US minivan lineup expands in 2020 with the addition of the Chrysler Voyager to offer even more value for those who seek the quintessential family vehicle.
Designed with budget-friendly family and fleet customers in mind, the Voyager delivers an exceptional driving experience.
Standard features and utilities include seven-passenger seating,
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone compatibility.
Voyager also offers mobility innovations to ensure superior maneuverability and improved ease of entry and exit for wheelchair users.
Well-equipped to stand against the competition, the Voyager is a no-compromise minivan at an unbeatable value.
- Chrysler Voyager minivan features the next generation of the award-winning Pentastar V-6 gasoline engine, which delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque, mated to a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission
- With standard seven-passenger seating, Chrysler Voyager delivers a smooth, exceptionally quiet and comfortable ride
- Voyager’s available SafetyTec Group includes ParkSense rear park assist with stop, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- Chrysler Voyager comes standard with a 3.5-inch digital information display and offers the Uconnect 4 system with a 7-inch touchscreen, standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay enables iPhone users to access Apple Maps, Messages, phone and Apple Music through Siri Voice control or the Uconnect touchscreen
- Android Auto enables easy and safe access to Google Voice Search, Google Maps and Google Play Music via the Uconnect touchscreen or steering wheel controls
- Uconnect 4 systems include fast startup time, enhanced processing power, vivid imagery, high resolution and sharp graphics
- Chrysler Voyager comes standard with six speakers and Active Noise Cancellation
As the first company to introduce the minivan and through six generations of the vehicle, FCA US has innovated 115 minivan firsts. The company has sold more than 14.6 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer over the past 35 years.